Premier Electrics repair kitchen appliances as well as suply them. Premier Electrics are a family run business and have been for over 40 years now.
After this time we have grown our services from just being in Hampshire to a wide variety of places in the south of the UK. These Counties include Somerset, Dorset, Wiltshire, Devon, Cornwall, Hampshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent.
We have a group of electrical appliance engineers that can fix;
Benefits to our repairs service:
- Repairs can be done during the same or next day that you have contacted head office or the engineer.
- Repairs and work guaranteed for 1 year
- All brands and models can be fixed
Brands include Miele, Bosch, Siemens, Neff, Hotpoint, indesit, AEG, Hoover and many more!
To speak to an expert call 0800 592107.
Miele was first founded by two people, a farmers son, Carl Miele and by a salesman named Reinhard Zinkann in 1899. Today the Miele company is still owned and managed by the Miele and Zinkann families. Miele is one of the leading German Brands in the production of premium and commercial products with 8 production plants in Germany alone as well as other plants in different countries such as Austria and the Czech Republic. Miele have done very well for themselves in not only building a great brand image but by creating great products too.
Reasons why to choose miele:
Miele’s products are tested for the equivalent of 20 years of use and are the only manufacturer to do so .For more than a 100 year’s Miele have been proven to provide sustainable products that can last a very long time with little maintenance.
Miele’s technology uses low consumption of energy in their products but still creates unbeatable results. Miele ensure you hygienic and gentle care of your products such as clothes and crockery. The great thing about Miele’s testing is that through testing they create important key features to help with everyday life. For example, the CapDosing detergents that come in 6 different ranges including Sport, Fabric Conditioner and Proofing agent for waterproof products these detergents will help your items to stay restored and can be cared to properly. These can be used in a Washing Machine or Tumble Dryer.
Operating Miele products are simple and easy with clear displays and different types of displays too suit your needs. The convenience doesn’t end, from retractable shelves and a cutlery section in dishwashers, to the honeycomb care in the Washing Machines that allow more water to come out the machine as well as allow clothes to flow more freely and not stick together or the machine whilst in a wash. Furthermore, there is an amazing express 20 minute wash you can do which still ensures you to have a powerfully clean wash.
Miele’s design is timeless and they have a range of designs that look great that will include the same amount of power as well as including many key features that will help you in making day to day chores easier.
Thai Curries may seem like they are difficult to make but really aren’t as hard as they seem and In this recipe I will show you how. For this recipe there is only a matter of simple steps to follow in order to achieve this beautiful dish.
- Mae Ploy Green Thai Curry Paste – Bought from a local International food shop. You can definitely find a paste in supermarket’s such as Sainsbury’s or Tesco
- King Prawns – Small or Large and you will need around 175g to 300g depending on how many people you are serving.
- Coconut Milk
- Onions – Chopped
- Red and Green Peppers – Chopped
- Coconut, Chilli and Lemongrass Tilda Steamed Basmati Rice – Takes 2 minutes in microwave and can be bought from all Supermarkets in a variety of different flavours
- Natural Yoghurt – For Garnish
- Firstly, Chop up your Onions, Peppers and Coriander. Once you have done this, heat a pan with some oil and cook the onions until soft.
- Once the Onions are soft, add the peppers and cook them until soft.
- Add the Coconut milk and let it warm for a couple of minutes.
- Add a heaped teaspoon of the Curry Paste and use a fork or spoon to help the paste disperse as it is quite thick. Leave for a few minutes to fully disperse and bring all the flavours out. The Green Thai Paste is quite spicy as it is packed with spices, Garlic and lots of flavour, therefore there is no need to add Chilli but if you prefer your food really spicy adding some is perfectly fine.
- Once your sauce has become a bit more thicker (It’s not meant to be very thick) add your Prawns and cook for 3 minutes.
- Place your packet of rice with the top of the packet cut off into the microwave and cook for 2 minutes.
- Finally add your coriander for a minute then serve it up with the Rice. You don’t have to place Natural Yoghurt on your curry but for me I think it tastes great and makes it less spicy for me.
This dish is perfect for when you don’t have much food in the house, for the children and even for a special occasion because people will think you have taken a long time to make it when in actual fact it is very quick and simple. Another brilliant thing about this dish is that it is good for you meaning there is no guilt to eating it!
We hope you like, enjoy!